« Home | SCRATCH THAT » | ughz. » | at this moment i'm waiting impatiently on an email. » | the return of the jedi. » | keys hath arrived. » | making moves. » | captain's log: stardate 62706.11.38a. » | let's get serious! » | music is life. » | oh, f*ckin' canada. » 

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 

new developments.

people are starting to get the beat cd.

lotta broke niggas want beats. lol

i aint mad at that though, we all broke, and we all love music. it's part of the struggle. whatever.
BUT-
i got my cd in the hands of one of the best mcs doing it today.
i got my cd in the hands of a person who is trying to get one of the dopest up and coming mcs on a track.
i got my OMGz stuff still cooking.
i'm trying to get on a showcase for producers that could open up mad doors.
my link in Atlanta is really looking out, and called me today with an established artist in the room, go betweening for us and discussing the beats she would like to hear from me.
and we're gonna give this mixtape another shot.
my manager has his work boots and hard had on (he's fully dressed, you pervs) and he's out in the field making things happen for me.

slow start, big finish. that's what i need.

$ in 07 niggaz!

<$BlogCommentBody$>

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm aeon?
  • From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
My profile

kit list.


    AMD 2200+ Processor
    1.0gb RAM
    128mb RAM Diamond Stealth Video Card (Dual Head Output)
    2 x 80gb HDD
    1 x 60gb HDD
    Terratec DMX 6Fire 24/96 SoundCard

    External Hardware:

    M-Audio Trigger Finger
    Behringer MX-402 Desktop Mixer
    Numark TT-1600 Belt Drive Turntable

    Software:

    Sequencing/Recording

    - FLStudio 6
    - WaveLab 5
    - Cubase SX 3.0
    - Acid 5.0

    Soft Synths

    - SampleTank XL
    - Arturia Minimoog
    - Novation Bass Station
    - Native Instruments Kontakt 2
    - Native Instruments Battery 2
    - AAS LoungeLizard

    VST Effects

    - PSP VintageWarmer
    - BBE Sonic Maximizer
    - Waves Diamond Bundle

    Mastering Effects

    - Izotope Ozone

    Mics

    - Rode NT-1A

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates