« Home | ...& please say the baby. » | is it too late to make Duck, Sneak? » | And then he showed these men of will what will rea... » | To Detroit With Love. » | what a weekend. » | work ethic. » | the most slept on since pepto biz » | from stonesthrow: » | i wish i believed in heaven. » | err...yeah. » 

Saturday, April 15, 2006 

got so much work to do.

i *kinda* sold two beats.

i've yet to be fully paid for either.

i'm heading up to t-dot next month to work on some music with my peoples. i have so much equipment to purchase. i gotta step my game up, too. i got this mixtape to get popping, a dj set to ace, a EP to finish and so many other verbal commitments that i've opened my fat mouth and agreed to.

plus i got creative branch-outs that i have to explore. plus i gotta keep the network game on full tilt. that stuff is HARD.

man. no rest for the weary, for real. where's a manager when you need one?!

___

this is sorta other-bloggy, but it's on my mind now so i'ma talk about it. besides, it has everything to do with my music.

i just want my peoples to know that i really do love you all. i'm working really hard to chase a dream that has a race car engine and sticky tires. i'm running down the street after it in some busted prokeds. you feel me? this is a 25/8 type of deal. hopefully, only for a short period of time. if it takes me 5 years to get to a point where i can live off this, why front on me in my first year?

why give me hell now?

i'm tryin man, really i am. i hope yall understand. 'cause at this juncture, it looks like it may only get worse. and believe me, i'm not faring any better than you guys are... sometimes i feel like i'm going crazy with all the pressure i put on myself, and there's barely a ripple in the proverbial lake. just gimme some time to myself to work this out... i swear i'm good for it.

thanks.

____

4am. sunday morning. i'ma get me some pineapple soda and hit the sheets.

love me now!

<$BlogCommentBody$>

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm aeon?
  • From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
My profile

kit list.


    AMD 2200+ Processor
    1.0gb RAM
    128mb RAM Diamond Stealth Video Card (Dual Head Output)
    2 x 80gb HDD
    1 x 60gb HDD
    Terratec DMX 6Fire 24/96 SoundCard

    External Hardware:

    M-Audio Trigger Finger
    Behringer MX-402 Desktop Mixer
    Numark TT-1600 Belt Drive Turntable

    Software:

    Sequencing/Recording

    - FLStudio 6
    - WaveLab 5
    - Cubase SX 3.0
    - Acid 5.0

    Soft Synths

    - SampleTank XL
    - Arturia Minimoog
    - Novation Bass Station
    - Native Instruments Kontakt 2
    - Native Instruments Battery 2
    - AAS LoungeLizard

    VST Effects

    - PSP VintageWarmer
    - BBE Sonic Maximizer
    - Waves Diamond Bundle

    Mastering Effects

    - Izotope Ozone

    Mics

    - Rode NT-1A

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates